We will be celebrating the life of Lila Adams on Saturday, April 12th
Here some bullet points for those planning to attend:
- Please RSVP so that we have an approximate count. Email Deb at email@example.com.
- The pack station will be open at 7:00 am, so come as early as you like. The party starts at noon with music by the Wild Mountain Mystics. The tree-planting ceremony (an oak tree because she was truly a mighty oak) and dedicated music will begin at 1:00 pm. Music continues until 5 pm with Chico’s Blues and The Subs.
- Limited edition memorial t-shirts will be available for $10. The back will have an oak tree with the saying “She Was a Mighty Oak” and “Lila Adams 1919 – 2013”. It would be helpful if you can tell us how many shirts you would like. See the t-shirt design here (pdf)
- Parking will be at a premium. We believe that we can accommodate about 70 cars at the heliport on the heliport road, and a few at the pack station. Please arrive early as we will need to shuttle up and down from the heliport. We do not believe we can shuttle that many people in an hour so arrival by 11 would be helpful. Parking will be $10.
- We will be offering BBQ and Dutch-oven cooking (pulled pork and mac-n-cheese).
- Snack foods, water, and cake will be provided at no cost.