The Honeymoon Cottage is the third oldest building in Camp, dating back to the 1920’s. It is the last of many identical cabins that dotted the grounds of Sturtevant’s Camp. It was named “The Honeymoon Cottage” by the Methodist Church after they purchased the camp in 1947.
Today the cottage is outfitted with a double bed and a set of bunk beds. There is a a propane heater for those chilly nights. This cabin is close to the common grounds and the dining hall, yet oriented as to provide privacy. It is also the cabin closest to the creek.
The Honeymoon Cottage is available only to large group reservations in the main area, as needed.